Updated 26 March, 2020.
Hello, and thank you for visiting. To have the liberty to enjoy, an interaction, to grow and to feel protected, in any kind of relationship, we also need to have some boundaries, some guidelines, some terms and some deal-breakers, like you can’t take my bowl of fresh, hot fries. Adding to this rule, here are some important ones to help us feel involved, safe, in our experiences . Take crunchy care.
An individual, a group of individuals, an agency, an organisation, or a company, other than PotatoMind and the founder and a team thereof.
PotatoMind/ We/ Us/ Our
The entity comprising of PotatoMind, its team, and its founder, Aikta Srivastava.
Websites, electronic mail, social media accounts, offline mail, offline forms or admissions, owned by PotatoMind or its founder, Aikta Srivastava
Any written, audio, video or image, created or edited by Me or PotatoMind, whether or not posted on any of our Websites. These are inclusive of personal experiences, graphics, information, blogposts, podcasts.
What they are:
What marks the delivery of a digital product
What they are:
What marks the delivery of a physical product
Any advice, questionnaire, email query, PocketsOfCare, Vent It Out, voice calls, video calls, written interaction through Websites, workshops, contests, surveys, polls, giveaways, discussion groups, forums, newsletters, patronage, online/ offline registrations, content submissions,
What marks the successful delivery of a service:
A party accessing the Content or availing a Service, inclusive but not limited to, readers, followers, recurring or one-time patrons, subscribers.
By accessing any of the Sites or the Services, you agree not to:
1. Use a Site/Service in any unlawful manner or in any manner that could damage, disrupt, disable or impair the Sites/Services or interfere with any user’s use or enjoyment of the Sites/Services.
2. Use robots, spider, data mining techniques or other methods to download or to otherwise, store, publish or distribute the Content of a Site/Service.
3. Intimidate, harass or insult other commenters/users.
4. Post, transmit, publish, share or otherwise make available any content that is abusive, harmful, unlawful, threatening, obscene, racist, whether in particular on in general, or is previously deemed inappropriate/objectionable by me.
5. post, transmit, publish, share or otherwise make available any content that would incite a criminal offense, violate the rights of another, or would otherwise create liability or violate any Applicable Laws.
6. Post, transmit, publish, share or otherwise make available any inappropriate advertising, solicitations or promotional material including junk mail or spam that would violate the ——- Act.
7. Inappropriately post, transmit, publish, share or otherwise make available or solicit private information such as a phone number, address, personal, professional or national identity numbers.
8. Impersonate, falsely state or misrepresent yourself, your age or otherwise misrepresent affiliation, connection or association with, a person or an entity (including, but not limited to, any of the employees or representatives of PotatoMind).
9. Post the same or a similar message/comment multiple times.
10. Use your account or another person’s account in an inappropriate or unauthorised manner.
11. Post, transmit, publish, share or otherwise make available instructional information about unlawful activities, such as making or buying weapons or illegal drugs, violating a person’s privacy, or providing, disseminating or creating computer viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful, disruptive, codes, components or devices.
These are important.
When registering on any of our Sites, to access a Content or a Service, you agree to:
A. Provide true and only the asked (accurate) information about yourself.
B. Create, maintain or use, one and only one account, whether or not a referral account/name is explicitly asked by Us.
C. Be responsible, liable or payable, without holding PotatoMind or Us, responsible, liable or payable, for any compromise, theft, loss, harm, defect, malfunction, breakdown, of any of your devices, data or accounts, inclusive but not limited to, laptops, computers, internet connections, mobile phones, online accounts, electronic mails, debit cards, credit cards, internet banking accounts, mobile banking accounts, bank accounts, and the consequences thereof, whether or not you used any of them to use/access Our Content or Services.
D. Use Dispute form immediately, to notify us of compromise in any of your accounts or security.
User Content/ User-generated Content
Any written, audio, graphic content posted by User anywhere on the Sites, inclusive but not limited to, links, photographs, information, music, comments, social media posts, content submitted to Sites.
We are not responsible for the content shared, posted, submitted, by users on or through the Sites.
We are a distributer, and not a publisher, of User Content.
No part of this Site is directed to persons under the age of 18. You must be at least 18 years of age to access the Content of this Site, register for or use its Service.
By accessing and using this Site and all the Services listed on this Site, whether or not, they’re promoted, mentioned or made available elsewhere on other Sites of PotatoMind, you represent and warrant that you have the right, the authority and the capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all the terms of this Agreement.
Links to and on Third Party Sites
A link, inclusive but not limited to a hyperlink and a button, on any of our Sites, is for your use and convenience. The appearance of any link does not constitute a recommendation, a certificate or an endorsement, unless explicitly mentioned, and any presence thereof should not be interpreted as a relationship between any third-party websites and PotatoMind.
PotatoMind neither endorses the content on any third-party websites nor is responsible for any content, advertisements, services provided by a third-party, and PotatoMind makes no claims regarding the legality or the accuracy thereof. PotatoMind does not knowingly link to a third-party that may infringe on an intellectual property, including but not limited to, a patent, trademark, copyright and trade secret. Your use of a third-party site or services, is at your own responsibility and risk, and subject to any existing policies of the third-party.
“PotatoMind”, “PotatoCare”, “PotatoMind Factory” and “PocketsOfCare” are copyrighted terms. All rights reserved.
You agree not to:
1. use any of the content, whether in parts or in full, whether in print or in electronic, whether you provide a link to the content or not, beyond the social media pages or the website of PotatoMind, without taking explicit written consent from PotatoMind.
2. transfer, sell, distribute, rent, lease, or provide access to any of the services provided by PotatoMind to any third Party, unless you receive an explicit written consent from PotatoMind.
You agree that you’re only allowed to use the content in the following forms:
1. Observe, analyse, aware or educate yourself.
2. Share a link to the content where you can talk or write about what you think of the content without disclosing parts of the content or the whole of the content.
3. Share your opinions about the content in the comment sections of the website or on the social media pages of PotatoMind.
You agree that you’re only allowed to use the services in the following forms:
1. Entertain, observe, educate or bring awareness towards yourself.
2. Practice or employ any suggestions or practices provided, at your sole understanding and discretion.
3. Personal use only.
All Content included in or made available through the Sites and the Services, including but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, images, audios, videos, digital downloads, data compilations, are the property of Aikta Srivastava, or her content suppliers and protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
The services provided by PotatoMind are not warranted to be error-free, interruption-free. The services are also not warranted to continue as is. Errors or defects if found in the content or the services, are not warranted to be corrected.
You understand and accept that PotatoMind may alter the services partially or completely or pause any of the services indefinitely, with or without providing a notice.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that PotatoMind does not hold any responsibility towards damage, compromise or any other kind of responsibility towards any of your email/social accounts, internet, the system or the devices you use for accessing the content or the services provided by PotatoMind, whether you are on a private, public or any other kind of network, whether or not you or another person uses your data to access the content or the services provided by PotatoMind.
You shall be fully responsible for any improper use or disclosure of an information caused by you or by a person using your account. PotatoMind does not and shall not assume any responsibility for your usage or exercise, whether or not personal, of any coaching, suggestion, opinion, experience, fact, theory, philosophy, provided or implied through the Content or the Services, and you agree to be solely responsible and have your sole discretion while accessing, using, exercising any Content or Service.
Access and Termination
Any of the content or services provided on or through the website, can be revoked, suspended, changed, with or without a reason. PotatoMind holds the right to suspend or revoke a service altogether, or for a particular person or a party, under PotatoMind’s sole discretion. PotatoMind may or may not provide a notice thereof.
I am not a financial, medical, legal professional or a practitioner.
The Content/Services provided by me on/through the Sites, are meant for informational purposes only. No Content/Service is a susbtitute for a financial or legal advice. Also no Content/Service is a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Any medical information provided by me through the Content/Services, are either factual or are generated from my personal experiences, none of which constitute a professional or a practitioner’s advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Any access or exercise of the information or advice through the Content/Services by you, regardless of the language used may by me, shall be solely at your own risk and discretion, and you shall not hold responsible me or any individual/entity associated with PotatoMind for any loss or consequences thereof.